Gina Trapani, blogger, author, software developer, and creator of ThinkTank, and Anil Dash, director of Expert Labs and blogging pioneer, talk about Expert Labs, an organization that seeks to improve government by letting policy makers tap into the collective wisdom of the public, and ThinkTank, an open source tool that the White House is using to crowdsource and sort policy ideas, insights, and recommendations offered through social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- “The Next Apollo Project in 140 Characters” at Miller-McCune Online
- Smarterware, Trapani’s blog about how to work smarter with digital tools
- Dashes.com, Dash’s blog about making culture
- This Week in Google podcast with Leo Laporte, Jeff Jarvis, and Gina Trapani
- Six Apart, blogging services for many of the world’s most influential websites, where Dash served as chief evangelist
- Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done, where Trapani served as founding editor