Wendy Seltzer, a fellow at the Silicon Flatirons Center for Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship at the University of Colorado and at the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School discusses copyright infringement and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. She also addresses the relationship between copyright law and free speech protected by the First Amendment.
- Free Speech Unmoored in Copyright’s Safe Harbor: Chilling Effects of the DMCA on the First Amendment (.pdf) by Wendy Seltzer
- DCMA takedowns: trampling on free speech rights?, Ars Technica on the DCMA and Seltzer’s recent paper
- The Politics of Internet Control and Delegated Censorship by Wendy Seltzer
- Chilling Effects, founded by Seltzer to “study and combat the ungrounded legal threats that chill activity on the Internet”
- Google on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act