Thomas Hazlett, Professor of Law & Economics and Director of the Information Economy Project at George Mason University School of Law, discusses telecommunications policy and economics. The discussion also turns to the history of spectrum regulation, ongoing inefficiencies in the current system, and suggestions for possible improvements.
- Tragedy T.V.: Rights Fragmentation and the Junk Band Problem by Thomas Hazlett
- [Radio] Frequency Allocation at Wikipedia
- United States Radio Spectrum Frequency Allocation Chart (2003) at Wikipedia
- The Radio Act of 1927 and the Federal Radio Commission at Wikipedia
- The Federal Communications Commission by Ronald Coase
- DTV Transmission in the United States at Wikipedia
- NTSC Standard and ATSC Standard at Wikipedia
- United States 2008 Wireless Spectrum Auction at Wikipedia
- Qualcomm’s MediaFLO and 4G at Wikipedia
- White Spaces at Wikipedia
- Open Handset Alliance.